Sunday, September 22, 2002

SUDDENLY MY MIND IS IN A MESS AGAIN

I'm dying in this class. And I can choose to drop it. Dropping it means I will get a W in my report in the end, but if I don't drop I may risk a F cos I'm like really dying.

It's week 6 now. Should I give up? Or should I perservere? I have till week 7 to decide.

Pros: Shaun asks me how bad can a module get if you really study, and he offered to teach me and answer my questions to his best abilities. It kinda sound stupid to drop when you have a near-genius to assist you, but then again I don't know whether I should take this risk.

And it's not like my stats module, which my prof sux. This prof is nice, enthusiastic and really cute (not the handsome cute but the cute nerd cute), the way he talks and laugh at himself kinda thing. Those awww nice man kind.

Cons: failure = F = bad G.P.A. And from the way I understand his class it is not THAT impossible to fail... cos I really dun get it!

Worst of all, the reason why I am thinking so hard is because it is not a compulsory module, just a stepping stone to my double major.

How? Please give me your 2 cents. Or 3, if you wish to.

btw the haze is real bad, i can smell it

No comments: