Wednesday, September 25, 2002

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD

In class today Austin (the prof) was so happening. He allowed us to decide what topic to be tested on, and the kind of question to be asked.

Whether we want those plain ol' vanilla flavor questions, where you mug mug mug and regurgitate regurgitate (think: NTU! lol) and you pass, or you want those exotic rum and raisin with cookies and cream kind of question, where you can poke fun at the Singapore's media having ONLY 1 official newspaper and stuff like that.

Of course, I raise my hand up high to exotic. It was especially so when I heard Austin saying

"exotics are for people who study very little but still do very well"

and my face lit up. Now THAT'S my kinda questions!

The ratio was about 15 vanillas : 25 exotics.

Strangely, the foreign exchange guy from Copehegen (think: Calsberg) raise his hand to boring ol' vanilla. I thought ang mohs would want those kind of question. But I was wrong.

In the library now and almost done with my BGS research term paper, so I think. So many deadlines at the same time. So suay ah.... Now going to start my Int'd Econs research.. *grinds teeth*. That's the aim of today. Tommorrow will be Micro Econs day, plus more IE.

Thank God to make it up for my whole day of library staying, mummy and papa are coming over to bring me to Orchid Inn Copthrone Hotel for a happy ala carte buffet! *slurps* Okay I will go gym too!

No comments: