Thursday, September 05, 2002

Life is so not fair. Some people have to go through so much in life while others have everything under the sun provided for for them. So sad. I know if you guys were to comment, you will just say

"what to do, life is lidat one mar".

True, lah.

But why must it be so? Why must some people have to find means to get a roof over their head, and others are just not happy enough with their hi-fi set and buy a new one.

Anyway, I am feeling miserable over project too. I hate my group. They are the most miserable and lazy bums I've ever met. And they are snobbish, over what I also dunno. There isn't anything for them to be proud of, except their differences in... okay I better not start.Fucking Stupid idiots.

Anyway, sorry for the lack of updates. WOMAD photos coming up soon.

No comments: