Saturday, September 07, 2002

This is so COOL... danny created this.

(Sing to I will Survive)
At first I was afraid
Now I'm petrified
That I can't keep my GPA
of two point five
I spent all those stupid nights
I was chillin way too long
And that was wrong
But now I know I must be strong

And now they're back
They are in my face
I've got three finals and two papers
to be done in just five days!
I should never have gone out
And I should never have partied
'Cause now all this work I have
It's all piling up on me!

And I must go
to the library
To do research on those papers
And study harder than before
It's hell, I'll tell you that
and you know it's not a lie
But I can't crumble
I can't lay down and die

Oh no not I!
I will survive
If I keep a two point 0
At least I'll be alive!
I've got five more days to live
and I think my brain will give
But I'll survive
I will survive
I'll survive---!!!

No comments: