Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Merely not wanting anything below a C+ may not sound very determine, afterall, not meaning to boast or anything (since it's really nothing), I manage to maintain a B average throughout, but this semster especially because of real awful modules like Corp and FIM. Cos Papa just told me about this sort-of bursary award in this clan thing he is in, I can get if I maintain a I-never-get-C+-this-year, I'd get some money (significant enough to drive me to study) to help me out (tho justa bit but nonetheless good) in my Americano dream next semster.

So yup, I really hate Accounting, and fear for everything that I may (most likely not fail but not do too well), but for anything and everything else (+ the cold hard cash) I must drive myself. Not too high an aim, if I can get B for this 2 modules, I will so so be damned.

So, do you thinkg proponents of market efficiency leaves little need for criminal penalty to deal with corporate misrepresentation and fraud? Hiaks

No comments: