Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Words can hardly describe this sensation which is running through my body: all exciting, all pleasured.

I'm finally on Wireless! One will never know how much I've suffered, all the while you guys talk to me, I was downstairs, on my desktop (which is a good desky but nonetheless) with no aircon, no comfort of my bed and pillows and carebears, no lying down on the bed to type, even when doing projects at wee hours.

And now I have this! My very own Enzer Wireless Adapter which cost me a mere $60. And I'm up! Wireless! Thanks to this nice man call Daniel who set it up for me, otherwise I'd probably never be able to do it. As far as I understand, my desky is the gateway, though I have to switch it on whenever I use the lappy to go online wirelessly, doesn't affect me much lah. If you get a router you don't have to switch the other comp on, but it's more expensive and stuff. Anyway, quit the stuffy talk. I'm a happy girl!

As much as I'd love to help everyone and share the joy of being free, I'm sad to say I don't know enough, so even if you ask me, I can't help. :X Sorry!

No comments: