Monday, January 06, 2003

Happy 21st Birthday Wilson!

Watched Gangs of New York and played pool again yesterday. Well my my, after not playing pool for at least half a year, I played it 3 times in 3 days. So amazing. But I'm still not good, of course, I never was, but it was all in the name of fun, so whattheheck.

Today went to Morgan's place with the rest of the Project Aegis people for a gathering of exchanging photo albums to develop pictures for one another, over U.S Pizza. We manage to finish every single slice of the 6 large pizzas we ordered. Tee hee.

Then E-Hwee, also known as Brother Catfish gave me a ride down to the esplanade on his Phantom to join Wilson and other secondary school peeps for his 21st birthday celebration. Took lots of stupid pictures on my digi cam and also watched a brass quintet performance. Was just thinking, perhaps setting up a band in SMU is quite hard, given that small schools usually means less chance of finding people enthu about a band, but looking for 5 people who play the 4 brasses should not be THAT hard right. It's quite a viable idea, and I really really am itching to play the french horn anytime soon.

I miss band. And I want to do something about it, not just say it. But how? :(

No comments: