Thursday, January 16, 2003

Today is not exactly my sort of typical day though it is not a very happening one.

Went for class, got stuck at the case study and wasted the day away trying to solve it, took so long that i had to give up my bowling practice for that. i mean, if there were some work done, then yup alright. but the irritating part was that NOTHING was done at all!

pissed
Thank God the day got a little better after we left school. Went Sim Lim and bought a new optical mouse which looks a lil beng-ish if you ask me cos of the blue light thingy and a new telephone wire. Ping bought her printer ink catridge and printer cable.

Surprised my man by turning up at the office with a chicken pau. Erms, not exactly romantic I supposed, but kinda sweet nonetheless isn't it? :P

Finally, couch potatoed on the sofa and watched Charmed and Smallville.

Oh, and Fe found some old money in this old jacket that was almost sold to a karang guni. This, I conclude ladies and gentlemen, is a good omen for the brand new year.

delighted

No comments: