Monday, January 13, 2003

I'm FUCKED UP!

Tried so hard to buy the Oliver ticket online at Sistic. Finally happy and chosen my seat, the message came up:

Message:

Credit Card Payment - We are unable to process the transaction due to a temporary malfunction in the Ticketing System. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please make your booking again later. Thank you.

Please click the BACK button to make any necessary changes. Thank You.


Fucking shit man

I'm so pissed. I clicked through painstakingly the different days and thought very hard which day I can watch, eventhough I haven't thought of who to watch with but whattheheck just buy 2 tickets first and this cheebye system must piss me off big time. And anyway when I clicked [back] and try again, I got offered a slightly inferior seat. WHATTHEFUCK man

I know it doesn't sound as pissing as I make it, or so it seem. But words cannot describe my pekcekness. And I'm too lazy to elaborate why.

ARGH!

Mood: WHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCK

No comments: