Friday, January 24, 2003

I HAD AN AWFUL DREAM

I dreamt I died. I saw this black mage thing that was sort of chasing after me. Had to run into some tunnel which was very smelly to hide from that thing. It turned out that the person who was with me (I dunno who) was the black mage. (????) Can't really remember.

Then suddenly I was at this bright, organised looking place where it looks like you are registering for something. People around don't look dead, but they are. I think. Had to pay up some money for I cannot remember what, then was asked into this room. (Room 12) It was actually like very happy, give me the feeling of like a welcoming party into that room. But I tried to escape by pretending to go to the loo then suddenly I was holding my handphone and so I tried very hard to contact my loved ones, to no avail. Then my phone rang and I talked to Larry, telling him how sorry I was to leave him. Then my mummy called, and I too, apologised for not being able to take care of them anymore.

It is such a scary and depressing dream. I am controlling my tears as I recall the dream.

Yuck

No comments: