Thursday, January 09, 2003

Oh my gosh my 1st finance lecture ended in barely 1 hour! And i woke up early in the morning at 6.30am for nothing. Stoning like nobody's business now. But the good part about it all, is he is like 31 years old, and he had his BA from Cornell, MBA and PHD in Harvard. *drools*

Hahaha...

Anyway went for bowling training yesterday and there were apparently Singapore Poly bowlers over there and they seem to have this amazing ability to combine the powers of hook and spin ball by spinning their ball in a hook angle. I'm totally lost for words! But it looked kinda ugly la, and it would have helped if they bowled better. I mean, not that I'm good, but their spinning ball usually spins all over the place and into gutter. Nevertheless, A*** for creativity!

And there was a small patch of rubber on the floor at the place where you slide and release the ball, and that caused me to fall. *sobs*

No comments: