Saturday, January 11, 2003

Today is a happy day. Went to rollerblade at East Coast Park with Ping. Hardly did any blading, but it was quite fun la. :D Poor Ping fell though, and cut her leg and elbow. So now we are going to shop for guards, since mine was broken by Yunhuey's friend.

Came back home and then at 10+ went out again to bowl with Larry. It was fun too, I was kinda doing badly trying to get the hook correctly, but as he said, I haven't bowled for donkey years so I shouldn't be so bothered about the result but more of getting IT back. And towards the end of the 3rd game and somewhat in 4th game I got my hook back properly. Still have to do a lot of practices to adjust adjust, but well otherwise I kinda got my control back! Yipee! Looking for a new guard, cos I lost mine and can't always use Michelle's, which is too big anyway. Looking around for cheaper lobangs also.

My sorta resolution regarding sports

1. Go windsurf after monsoon season
2. Bowl better ; get new wrist guard ; practice more
3. Rollerblade everyweek just as before ; get new wrist guard (no i can't use the one from bowling)
4. Go play badminton with Papa learn from him and his gang of expert Ah-peks
5. Try to go for Judo training (but clash with bowling training le)
6. Try to go gym whenever there's break in-between or before or after classes
7. And of course, all the cardio - jogging around the neighbourhood and huff puff stairs climbing and stuff.
8. Learn how to play pool better (is this a sport?)
9. Nite cycling more often.

No comments: