Thursday, March 13, 2003

THE ART OF COMPLAINING

Never knew the art of complaining. It works!

I've got the tertiary EZlink card and suddenly one day out of the blue it just decided to have "Software error". While I tried very hard to explain the bus driver, he gave me that kinda 'u no money to pay isit' look that pissed me off. Worst part, I seriously had no coins and my smallest note was $10. How very lucky. So I sat through a free ride, technically not because I've already paid for the monthly concession. Brought it to the transitlink offices and all gave me that unsymphathetic look and said the same thing:

"Girl your card is spoilt, you have to go to Buona Vista."

I mean, what so Great about that place? 1st of all it is inconvenient, somewhere that people in the north, east and central will probably never step to. Why couldn't they have an office like in City Hall, where it is an interchange? Totally unsatisfied, yours truly wrote an ultra long letter of disappointment.. kakakaka... In the end they called me up and allowed me to leave my EZlink at any MRT station I fancy.

Seriously, that should be the way. And they promised to refund me a month's worth of concession on top of the free replacement. Let's hope so.


I HATE NTU

Before you click the [give me some views] at the bottom and scream at me, listen hard. I meant the bowling team. Snobbish arses. NTU Invitational bowl opened to ALL tertiary institutions and JCs too, but somehow manage to forget about our school. And when I was so totally dissatisfied with their bulging ego, nice ol' Synapseman wrote to them to express the displeasure, which was of course not as hostile as I hoped it will be. Amazingly they too, pissed off their own people.

And they replied us saying

"Frankly my committee members were very surprised to hear of SMU interest in the invitation event. Indeed it will be an honour for us to have SMU join us in this event. Hopefully it will lead to more combined fun for both the institutions. "

yesyesyes.


No shit man! Yes yes, you guys are so great. We're just a new kid on the block that are rather empty but makes too much noise.

No comments: