Sunday, March 16, 2003

I went back to AJC today for it's band camp. Could not clique with the youngbies and din really talk but it feels good to touch a horn after so long. Cannot pitch the notes I used to be able to reach anymore, and the tone is like crap. But who can help it. The last time I touched a horn, it was around October 2000.

Pretty good memories flooded as I walk around the school with Michelle. But anyway life is always like this, when you reach a new stage in your life, you'd feel that the old one is awww so nice and when you return to that place and changes have been done, you'd think that nah it's no good, last time was better. That sort of thing.

I bet 3 years down the road when I walk down the new City campus of SMU along Bras Basah road, I'd think, Bukit Timah campus's serenity and cosiness is better than the city buzz.

But who can help it? It's only human.

No comments: