Tuesday, March 18, 2003

If you don't watched this Korean soap on Channel 8 on Mondays at about 11+pm, do. It's really quite funny and I could somewhat relate to it. It's like about this rich pampered girl who married this poor, maybe not poor but average kinda guy and this whole thing about their problems they face like the in laws and all. Her in laws love her and treat her like Empress Dowager. Guess this is the sort of happy ending soap that will bring the family very close in the end, and in order for that to happen, somehow in another few episode someone in the family will probably be sick or someone gets lost or something.

And I do think I behave like that pampered girl, although I'm not rich. :D.. Hopefully I'd be blessed with in laws that treats me like the Dowager too. kakakaka...

Now I understand why teenagers like to watch Moulmein High, and the somewhat chi-chi wannabe grown up, sophisticated undergraduate wouldn't be caught dead watching it.

Anyway, of a different note, I was just wondering, do you guys like talk to yourself very often? Since young I'm the sort of girl who will imagine all sorts of scenario and will talk to myself. Like even as I walk on the streets and something happen, I'd imagine it to be me and I'll you know, just.... talk? Like I saw this worker watering the plants and spraying it all over and got some into passers-by and I just started to imagine if it's me what will I do and say and shit. And like on Sunday when Ping got rammed into by some young punk on stuntbike overtaking while she was skating, I thought of all the shit I would have said to him if I had another chance.

Am I weird, or do you guys do that too?

Anyway, off to MacDonald's to have a cone with my sis, who rarely wants to step out of the house. Sister duty la, what to do. Doesn't matter that I've got a 20 chapter closed book test on Thursday la. :P

And remember to help me sell my skates.

No comments: