Monday, March 03, 2003

Got this from someone in my email. Wonder if anyone will actually do it for me. I din reply that guy, cos I dun even know who he is, always flooding my mailbox with his forwarded mails.

So true friends, I'm counting on you to cut & paste into your email and send it to me man.

My name:
Where did we meet?:
How long have you known me?:
How well do you know me (a lot, not so much, nothing)?:
Do I smoke?:
Whats my favourite colour?:
When you first saw me what was your first impression?
My age?:
Mi birthday?:
Color Hair?:
Color eyes?:
Have you ever been jealous of me?
Whats one of my fav things to do indoors?:
Do you remember the first things I said to you when we first met?
Whats my fav type of music?:
Whats one of my fav things to do outdoors?:
Am I shy or outgoing?
Would you say Im funny HAHA or funny (sarcastic)?:
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?:
Would you consider me a friend?:
Would you call me preppy, slutty, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, snobby, or something else?:
Have you ever seen me cry?:
If there were one good nickname for me, what would it be?
Are my parents still together?:
If I had broccoli stuck on my teeth, would you tell me?
AM I. ?!?!?!?
Quiet or loud?
Short or Tall:
Weird or original:
Smart or stupid?
Boring or Fun?
DO YOU THINK I'M... (yes or no, if u wanna say something extra say it)
A psycho?
Athlethic?
A nerd?
A slut?
A *astard?
Two-faced?
Obnoxious?
Immature?
Mature?
JUST A FEW MORE QUESTIONS
What do you think Ill be when I grow up?
When is my birthday?
Who is my best friend?
What song(if any)reminds you of me?
Do I remind you of any characters on TV?
If you could rename me, what would my name be?
What word do I say all the time?
Is there anything youd like to say to me?

effy@funkygrad.com

No comments: