Wednesday, March 26, 2003

A few Joyous things to announce:

Hapi Birthdae Brother 25th march
Hapi Birthdae Marmee 27th march


Remember my marmee saying how my brother just couldn't wait to come out from her womb for 2 more days to share the same birthday. Birthdays are always happy things in my family, eventhough they are not a big hooha, but you can always expect a cake and a nice meal for the whole family. :) Tommorrow my brother is treating my marmee to nice food in JB, and if I manage to do reasonable amount of work tommorrow I'd be going! :)

A hole in my room

The water pipe of my toilet burst and for the past few days water has been seeping out into my room at the bathroom door area. At first we didn't thought much of it, it was a bit of water, but it got worst and today the nice plumber who was my brother's girlfriend's daddy (but they don't exactly look alike) came and drilled a hole into my wall, because the water pipe is the hiding inside the wall kinda mysterious pipe. I can look right into the toilet and see who is shitting at the moment. kakakaka

Sleeping in school

Staying overnight in school for the stupid QM test tommorrow morning. Haven't exactly been what you would call efficient, but just hope that what I studied will come out.

Having a super siong week next week, with 4 presentations and projects due, of which 1 of the project has yet to start, and 2 others about halfway through only. Thank God I'd be rewarded by Oliver! over the next weekend.

And yah, IVP bowling is this week. WHAT a drag. Postpone till this sort of crazy week, making the whole event so not worth looking forward to anymore. It's not like I don't love bowling anymore, but I'm so busy, and being a typical Singaporean, projects are more important than something I'd most likely not win, moreover having to waste 2 whole day (weekend somemore) of my precious time left.

No comments: