Sunday, March 02, 2003

Went skating today. Was surfing around the net and found out things about bearings maintenence. Guess as much. After spending close to $300 on a pair of skates, the least I can do is to take care of it. So I have decided to bookmark the site and faithfully lubricate and wash my bearings...

Found out that the wrist guard that I bought is a fake S. The box says S but stupid me did not check and it's a M and waaayyy too big. Hopefully I can psycho my bro to take over the guards so that I can buy a Salomon handslider instead. The one with the gel thingy. *slurps*

I hate the way when I am suddenly obsess with a sport, I keep wanting more and more accessories. Like bowling, I wanted a new roller bag, new guards after buying new shoes and new ball. But at least I am not giving it up yet. Still quite happy with it..

Now come my obsession with skating. :(

Hope with obsession comes reduction - in fats.

No comments: