Saturday, March 22, 2003

I'm nuts. I barely survived this week, got more assignments to do tommorrow, but I just cannot bring myself to go and sleep. As if internet is so interesting. ICQ hung on me for about 2 hours, got no one to talk to but still so happy and sit in front of my new Pentium 4 2.4 GHz DVDr 512 RAM CPU.

And I'm not even doing anything to make use of it's speed. Until I got time lah, then I'd go play all the funny PC games like Virtua Tennis and Beach life and all the tycoon shit that I always wanted to play but never had the chance.

Went skating twice this week already. Quite happy although Ping had bad falls. But she's really improving much. Not sure if it's a 80mm wheels that helped... or.. ok ok

:x

Mind not working very well already. Ta!

To bed, to bed, it beckons!

No comments: