Thursday, March 27, 2003

Some people just don't know how to do time management. I may not be the best example, but at least I know that I plan out the time to do project. When I say meet on Monday then we meet. I don't meet other project mates at that time.

And we here we have somebody who seems to be forever busy and always cancel our projects and arrange other projects that clashes with ours. Just because we are doing it in pairs doesn't mean you can make use of me like that. There is a limit to my tolerance. And to think I bothered to care about the fact that it was raining and ask you not to meet yesterday. Now you whine that you didn't sleep last night.

Fuck You.

I did not sleep too. So let's just fail our module together la, Cos it's due in a week and we fucking haven't do a fucking shit. And we can even sleep together yah?

Good nite man. Have a good sleep.

No comments: