Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Okay I'm going to start another attempt at Dieting again. Apparently when the man's not around I can shed a few pounds. No late night plaster, mee gorengs and teh c peng, plus because he is so lazy and always lurking at my place, I hardly am ever driven to get my arse out of the house to the tracks. So taking this chance, here I am at it again.

This time, I'm even trying to psych my poor colleague to join me.

It is call:

Operation Lose 5 kg in 2 months.

At least it's realistic la hor. Plus our corporate invitation from Cali Fitness, we get to go to the gym 10 times this month!

Anyway I guess (maybe wistfully) there should be people who are interested in how I am getting along at work. Well things are looking up even though I have spent half a month doing technically nothing but learning a little more about my job and playing a lot of games. I started to wonder why am I doing nothing. Is it because of ISO standard to train us for 1 month, or because we don't have our name cards yet?

But I'm enjoying it so far (dah!) except that it is 1. making me stupidier by day, 2. sometimes so sian I just irritate whoever who is online on my msn. But I'm not exactly complaining - I'm paid! Besides, this is only the beginning, once I start going out to create waves, I might be missing this period of my life.

The people are nice too. But can anyone expect anything less when there are 4 SMU students around? Kakakaka. And I have be crowned Miss Goody Two Many many shoes.

To a skinnier tommorrow! (Not after the Department buffet dinner on Thursday of course!)

1 comment:

ping said...

I hate you. What coporate cali!?! Im the one growing my woman of status tummy here. I pass I pass I pass! one of the financial modules. Just one. =P