Friday, July 01, 2005

H2G2

I just have to do this man. The movie is definitely not for the "vast audience" which our favorite blogger said Douglas degrade himself to.

P.S. It may be a potential spoiler for those who hadn't watch it.

And even though I know she will be too busy with her pedicures to ever read my blog, which I am damn glad she never will, I had enough of her when she disgrace even the likes of her. Imagine rating a movie

Stars: Minus 25,738,200 out of 5

How more bimbotic is that?

Adaptation my dear, is never putting the whole book into the big screen. The very difference in the whole nature of the 2 different media (one is words you know? and the other can move one leh) means you have to make changes. And spelling everything out may not be appealing. Wits in words may not work on the big screen. But why am I wasting my time explaining when I bet all my friends can understand the movie.

(In pink for more reasons than one)

"Let stupid people not be able to understand lah! Why must they focus on dolphins jumping when DOUGLAS SAID THAT DOLPHINS ARE SMARTER THAN HUMANS? We are again using their cuteness to make the kids and stupid shu nus happy! Fuck them lah!!!"

They were floating up to space to escape from Earth lah. Stupid.

even though Douglas' profound sense of humour is tough to translate into film and still sustain the interest of the viewer, it is still possible to inject into the film his other amazing ideas - which were obviously not done.

You obviously couldn't catch them all. You obviously COULDN'T. If you think the thinking cap was lame, what more can I say? I bet you missed out the 2 heads are better than one, lend me a hand, and well, everything else.

Oh no. They, predictably, showed that Arthur Dent was travelling slowly through prehistoric Earth (which he didn't in the book). Beautiful Earth. And WOOLA! WE SEE ARTHUR DENT'S HOUSE! Very smart, smartie pants! How come there is a nice white house in prehistoric Earth?

You didn't even notice they fast forward the whole life cycle? Flowers bloomed and cells multipled? What were you staring at then? Your curly locks? They were supposed to bring everything fast forward back to where it was before it exploded? But I guess you wouldn't, I mean couldn't catch that, like all other humours.

At the end, when they wrote: "For Douglas", I was thinking to myself that if Mr Adams have seen this movie, he would have jumped out of his grave and shot everyone within sight with a Kill-o-Zap gun.

p/s: I know Douglas Adams wrote part of the screenplay, but I refuse to believe he wrote all that bullshit.


Haha, just kill yourself.

For anyone else remotely interested in this girl who has very good photoshop skills and erm, bad command of English and no sense of humour and I-so-pwettty, put ugly pictures of her friends up to enhance herself, make your way down to




to increase her daily visits. So many already, adding a few more wun increase her ego that much.

1 comment:

dagger said...

xx bashing?