Saturday, July 16, 2005

That man and his past

Update: Okay Charles, I've done my part to humour you. I cannot bear to remove it though.

If I start ranting about it, it will only reduce myself to that level.

True enough, when a breakup occurs, and a new relationship happens, you will be rather wary of that X character in his/ her life. Afterall, they may have spent a few years, happy or not, together.

But what are you allowed to do? Well, perhaps prevent him from meeting her, or even forcing him to completely lose contact with her. And on top of that, nag non stop at home and make faces or be angry for no reason when that sacred name is used.

But using your "higher management" power (as a temp staff) to not let her get any assignments is waay stupid. Childish too. Honestly I might do that too, if and only if she pestered my baby, or cling on to the past, or well, simply got on my nerves. But what if you have never even met her or talk to her? But you just know that he used to be with her. And you don't get to keep him because you cmi, and it's not even her fault.

Immaturity is not a crime. It's a folly that everyone's guilty of once twice or many times in their lives. Imagine hearing someone say things like I'd make sure she don't get any assignments, hmpf! And when asked why, says erm... cos I don't like her face!

Familar hur hur.

Too bad girly, I don't depend my livelihood on your zoo outing. I never needed the assignments even before that. Now even more. I have my own full time job now, and I even feel happy for the man, who has long dumped you, and it is not for your pink furry handbag. And I even feel sorry for you, and your sad sad life.

(Because I read so much XX's blog, I can even visualise what she'd do, put a picture of that girl and bloat her up with her powerful photoshop skills. Heh heh)

No comments: