Saturday, July 30, 2005

What a week

You know, I really admire party animals. Not for how much they can party, that's easy. But how they can party so much and go to work and perform at work with like 2 hours of sleep.

Of course, i bankers will tell me, c'mon man, I sleep 2 hours too.

Imagine, having 4 hours of sleep after all the food and drinks and K-ing, followed by a breakfast presentation and kick boxing session at Shangri-La the next morning. And I had to attend Jamie's party at night. It's really not funny. I cannot man. I fell dead on the bed the moment I reached home.

What that was started as a pre party short nap turned into a 5 hour long sleep, deaf to all phone calls ringing and ringing. And hence I missed the party.

Which is actually fine by me considering the number of drinks I took yesterday. Even the Boss had the shivers when he saw the black label.

But it was a great week, great fun. And I like what I'm doing, well, so far.

________________



1. What's the first word that comes to mind when you think of me?
2. Go to http://images.google.com/ and search for that word.
3. Reply to this post with one of the pictures on the first page of results (don't tell me the word, I'll try to guess).
4. Put this in your own blog so that I can do the same.

Btw, you can link it by using this html tag (img src="the whole website link") Use <> instead of the ( and ).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

party on ! but drink lots of water to keep your body healthy and skin glowing!=)and not too much alcohol ya? bad for the liver!

Mel

SooHK said...

Youth is the Key Word...