Friday, July 08, 2005

Some real update for you who bother

Alrighty. No more silly care bears. I realised this is kinda a major milestone in my life, so I should just yah write it down.

I'm stepping into the workforce for the first time in my life. We're talking about a real job now. It's a slap in the face good bye to holidays and sleep ins. No more skipping of school, because school is no more. Hopefully (but unlikely) no more being late all the time. But hello to more money, more responsibilities and becoming a real woman, in more ways than one.

I am of course physically well equipped with the working world judging by the number of pants, skirts, blouse, cardigans, tops, pumps, heels, slip ons, bags, totes I own. I can most likely not repeat clothes for a month. And I will make sure I make such a name at the office for the girl with so many XXX. (But the world most obiang handphone).

But the real me? I'm so skeptical. Questions like is this what I want to do pops up in my head. But I guess thinking so hard about something that you get no answer to gives bad headaches. So I will just fuck care and turn up, do my best and see where life brings me.

Dates welcomed. I'm situated next to the Concourse at the Plaza Parkroyal hotel, Beach Road. Call the hotline 906xxxx9.

No comments: