Sunday, July 07, 2002

ANOTHER LAZY SUNDAY AFTERNOON

After a lazy Saturday yesterday hanging out at home with my larry and then to toa payoh to have some thai food and stroll at pasar malam together, plus my lil sis, there is no mood for a busy Sunday. Therefore, Sunday is spent lazing on my bed playing my FFIX which is stagnant at a particular stage for a while. I'm already at the end of disc 3, the whole idea of the game is understood and mainly it's just moving on to complete the game only, and I'm not too in a hurry to end it, otherwise suddenly there will be nothing for me to do.

The only thing I accomplish today was to drive down to Upp Serangoon Shopping Centre to collect the pants I took for alteration, and collected my EZlink card from sweet Michelle, who went down to school just to get it for me!!!! *hugs* Thanx!

On Piracy and more

After I got bored of my FFIX I dug out the few games that I bought weeks/months ago. Games that are like simcity and rollercoaster tycoon. I don't know if I am the piracy idiot who doesn't know how to crack the game, or are the CDs all kok up. The first 1 is installed happily but when I play the game proper, halfway through it closes by itself but the soundtrack continues running. The second one showed me the introduction video, and just as I anticipate a screen that says [PLAY] or something, the video ends and the window closes. wtf

The 3rd 1 refuse to install at 56%, asking me to insert the CD that has the file data3.blahblah (can't remember)

To hell with the PC games. ARGH!!! I'm better off playing my PSone.

finally, a fulfilling day ahead *yipee*

My rollerblading job is starting on Tuesday, briefing on Monday night right before the meeting with the Dean with regards to OBS stuff, followed by more meetings on the games and stuff. I remembered how unenthusiastic I was to go to OBS, but ended up having so much fun, especially the getting to know new people part. Hiaks. Somemore this time, I'm in charge! So... even better...

Going for a girly outing with Zhi Ping to watch some movie and do even more shopping or something. Not sure what we are doing though, then I'd be heading for the briefing, then to school to meet the dean, then for the OBS meeting. I must top up my EZlink and buy the monthly concession pass too. *makes a mental note*

There's some secondary school gathering going on at this very moment and I am sort of waiting for Ler Ying's call to see if she is going, cos other than her, there isn't much people I can/want to talk to there. Secondary school days were great, not because of my classmate but it was more because of the military band. Classmates were just classmates, not like really friends, 'cept for 1 or 2. That's also the problem being in the top class - they're kind 'o boring.

Okay she just called. Guess I'd just go, haven't seen them for a while. Still remember how I can sit 2nd from the front right beside the OHT and still sleep during A math class. But since I always pass with flying colours, the teacher never did anything to me. lol.. *showoff* Heard that my A math teacher will be there too, at the gathering. Shall bring my digi cam along and post some pictures up later, if there is any nice ones.

Ciao.

No comments: