Wednesday, July 10, 2002

BLADING DAY...

Quite fun today, although still kinda boring and stone. Ginny tried to teach me a thing or 2 about more blading techniques and I was acting like a clown in front of the SIA building. LOL. So shiok, enjoying blading while getting paid. But it gets tiring and my legs are aching like mad. Ler Ying wants to go ECP to blade tmr somemore... *faints* But I shall go, since I am so active! :pPPPppPPppP

Didn't go Sentosa today because she's sick. Anyway I slept at like 2.30am so I was dead beat and fell asleep right after I reach home... all the way till 8pm, which is why I didn't turn up at the emergency meeting for OBS. Was groggy and all when Eiliang called and I refused to pick up the phone! Quite excited to get to Pulau Ubin man. And thankfully Cindy is taking over me for my job while I go over to the island.

Ping brought her laptop to work. What a xialan temp staff... lol... I'm like still thinking of my poor non-ventilating laptop.

Quite stone. Nothing to say. Tommorrow I shall take some photos. :)

No comments: