Thursday, July 25, 2002

CHEESY LOVE THRASH NOVEL

She's reading.
She's reading.
She's reading too!

What's with those books that send women prowling at Library@Orchard? Well I wanted to find out, and borrowed 1. It's not a wow! read, but it's actually kinda funny and cheesy, and all the making out scenes are described so... decorated with beautiful words. lol

I managed to finish reading the whole book today! Well that is because I have 2 hours of bo liao break from my roadshow job and lots of travelling on bus times. It's never going to be my fave kinda books but for a lazy brainless Sunday morning in bed would be good actually.

FOOD OF TRUE LOVE

Another cheesy topic but after catching the last episode of the muchtalkedabout-yadayada-f4-cannot-act-notcuteguys Meteor Garden, sort of made me think of like true, pure unconditional love, where it doesn't matter what the world thinks, however obstacles they face, whether he turn ugly/fat (to an extent only) but still so pure, so true, so giving... ya la this kinda show always have happy endings, but sometimes in life, YOU can be the one who decide whether certain things will be happy ending or not. So people, if you love another, tell him/her you love him/her. NOW.

made by Eve


BLACK HAIR, BLONDE HAIR

If anyone recalled me dyeing my hair blueblack, yeah it's back to ash. Not cos I did it again, but the stupid dark colour fade off. DON'T BUY GARTNIER NATEA! Doesn't last at all. Yucks. I felt kinda gross and conscious of my hair. So lianish. Suddenly, I wanna be normal again.

No comments: