Thursday, July 04, 2002

MY COUSINS ARE HERE! (and so are my aunt and uncle)

The twins that don't look like twins are here for a simple dinner. So did my other aunt and uncles. Quite a gathering I would say, but clearly the ang moh clan and chinese clan apart, although bilingual some may be. My Uncle Han even said that if he is staying in Singapore, with all the stress factor he'll most probably end up as a truck driver. lol (He is a doctor in Canada btw)

I'm going to start working in some silly office admin job tommorrow. It's so last minute. Can't believe it. Still feeling a bit bad as to whether Ping will mind me having it or not. Do you? *sad face*

Anyway here are some of the shots today, at my house.



that's aunt jacque, the 2 twins, eden, and the toy dog tt is as old as me

No comments: