Wednesday, July 03, 2002

UNFORTUNATE SPENDING OF MONEY N OF MORE WANTS

Zhi Ping dropped by my house to get her stuff back, then we headed to Orchard together. Unfortunately, we went into a storewide 50% sale shop and spent another 15 bucks each. She on a nice sarong skirt (which she, after many days of consideration, decided her legs are pretty enough to be flashed in public) and me a nice pair of leather thongs (was $20.90). Nice shoes are never rejected, especially when they are only $10.45, and I need to wear them everyday. :P Bought a yellow brasil inspired top at 5 bucks. Hee hee... I'm a sucker for cheap stuff! But I din anyhow spend, many cute/nice clothes were rejected because its a want not a need.

Went to Levi's and created a lot of trouble for the poor salesgirl. I fell in love with the new 599. It's 2nd hand process, damn rugged. So nice........ but shit it's a whooping $145! Plus my $139.50 one I'm wearing like everyday, that's almost $300 on 2 pairs of jeans. Worth it? Or not. (Afterall, it's made in china, guangzhou in fact)

Here's some of the nonsense pictures we took inside the fitting room.



1.pile of jeans we tried
2. zhiping in 599
3. ma beautiful legs
4. zhiping again

No comments: