Thursday, July 25, 2002

CATS ARE MATING

Gawd. Its damn loud. If you ask me it sounds more like rape. So noisy... and it's happening right at my backyard I think. Piangz... and now it sounds like more than 2 cries.... whatever

I had quite a fun day today. Went to work at StandChart's roadshow as a bimbo skater as usual, then ran off halfway to eat lunch. lol... Manage to brave through many traffic lights and uneven floors to Edo Sushi. Got stares like everywhere. Cos, well I'm on skates. But anyway, after that I flew down to Laguna National to act as a vase for the Performance Motor's Golf tournament. It's those kinda job where you greet people, usher them, offer them drinks and curry puff and mingle around. I'm quite used to that, so nothing much. The fun part is having to try my hands on the golf too! Had a pro with handicap 6 to teach us! :D Ping is much better than I am, my left hand somehow feel kinda retarded. But giving up I will not. Tommorrow I will play again!

What I can't stand, is how the perm staff try their best to bootlick and curryfavor the BMW people. wahroaz... do we need to resort to such in order to succeed in life? I don't view myself as some hero who always stands up for justice, but I just can't take all the kiasi-ness and all the bootlicking.

No comments: