Saturday, July 27, 2002

Jing Zhong sent me this forwarded email. Kinda amusing... sing it out loud.


WE ARE CHIN KANG KOR
> >
> > There was a time when people said that bus fares
> > won't increase ...... but it did
> > There was a time when people think that CPF
> > contributions won't decrease ..... but it did
> >
> > We build a nation with nothing free
> > Reaching out together, for all your money .....
> >
> > This is my country, this is my flat
> > Is there any future, or is this a lie
> > What happen to my family, what happen to my friends
> > We're Chin Kang Kor, Chin Kang Kor
> >
> > Singapore, our homeland, it's here that we're conned
> > All of us united, one people struggling on
> > We worked so hard together, what have we achieve
> > Singapore forever, a nation with price increase
> >
COUNT MONEY SINGAPORE
> >
> > You and me, our jobs to part
> > Stand together, crying our hearts
> > We're going to show the world what retrenchment can be
> > We can achieve, we can achieve
> >
> > There is something in the Toto booth that we can strike for
> > We were told of 4D dreams that we could try for
> > There's a spirit in the air
> > It's a retrenchment feeling we all share
> > We're going to put a bigger stake for you and me
> > Hope to win, hope to win
> >
> > Count money, Singapore
> > Count wrongly and you'll lose even more
> > Count on me to give my savings and more
> > Count money, Singapore

Played golf again yesterday. The golf director said I have natural golf talent! LOL... I'm feeling achy and all after a whole week of non stop work that involves exercise (burns calories!). Getting paid while rollerblading is good stuff, though it is boring....

Watched Minority Report again yesterday night. Still very impressed but less the anticipation which is key to the movie. Nice show... must watch okay? And that Denny guy is kinda cute.

No comments: