Tuesday, July 02, 2002

A BRAND NEW LOOK

Feeling bored and suddenly decided to change the outlook of my blog. Don't pin too high hopes on me, i din come close to creating the look. I got it from this wonderful site . All I did was to personalise it a lil more. Looks more chic than the funny colored site before yeah?

Anyway, hope someone can help me here. How do you archive? Auto? I'm quite lost though. Okay I'm useless.

Yunhuey is laughing in her sleep. Must be some sweet nice dreams. :)

It's the time of the year again. Nanjya Monjya waitress are wearing yukata (ala summer kimonos). Wonder would I have to go back to work there. It is so fun, like for 5 minutes, then you feel miserable being bunned up at the waist and those jap slippers you can hardly walk properly in. Then again, working there beats being bored at kiku sometimes. Aiya contradiction.

Ping doesn't want to work at Kiku anymore. Don't really blame her also, the pay they offering is low. Can't compare also. I've got experience leh... It raises with time though... do think twice lar, it's fun to work together. Besides, since the hours we work are short, there isn't much differences.

And I have no idea what the future lies for me and my man, though there is no doubt I want to be with him. But there is always a but. Can I just go on without thinking?

Nah.

No comments: