Saturday, July 06, 2002

ON WORK AND MORE WORK

I don't know what got into me, but I suddenly had this obession on maximising my time to work as much as I could. Not that I am really in need of money. (I could always use more, of course)

Helped out my boss at the Taka food fair in the Taka Square yesterday. Had to wear this funny looking japanese shirt that those ramen places do. It was so boring and the 2 other guys I was working with were not exactly friendly and the kind of people I enjoy working with. I'm not like damn particular or what though, it's really......... anyhow, all the oil smell and act coolness and mundane workscope with little pay make me not want to go back again. But at least I learnt how to make califonia roll. Here's the picture of the 1st roll I made in my life.



Going out with Larry later. :D

No comments: