Sunday, August 04, 2002

B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!

Slept till late today. :) Lurrrvvveee the feeling of not getting out of bed.. if only there is a loved one to cuddle, then I'd be contented to never get off the bed. lol...

Going to JB for seafood dinner with Papa's client/friend/whatever soon. Wonder if I'd get to drive there, but then again it sounds a lil scary so better not. Later at night I'd be returning to Laguna cos I'd be working for another 2 days - Monday and Tuesday. Monday is another qualifying round and on Tuesday, is the grand finals. Sounds kinda exciting and I'd like to go around my buggy to catch them in action.

Having no particular emotion right now. Feeling quite stone in fact. :P

Synapseman has caught the bowling bug. Hiaks.. I still remember how he bought his plastic ball and I insisted that within 3 months he'd be off learning hook or spin. And I was right. Just checked out his blog and found out. My bowling bug is suspended for a while, because making enough money sometimes beats the whole interest factor. And since bowling is not quite a poor girl's game, I'm just getting ready my pocket with more money for more games. Haven't turned up for bowling training for a whole month because my working schedule clashed big time. I promise, Michelle, that I'd be turning up when school starts, eventhough I have lessons in the morning, and even if that means lugging the ball all the way to school, then down to Orchard. (oh shit I WAN A CAR)

School's starting. 5 modules and 2 ECAs sounds kinda tough.

No comments: