Friday, August 23, 2002

SO HOW WAS YOUR FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL?

Answer: Okay. But I don't quite like the environment as much as before. Too many people. Too many people I cannot smile at, or have memory upon. Too many freshmen. Too many poseurs. :(



Tuesday.
1015 hours to 1330 hours. International Economics. The teacher is quite a nice guy, and it seems interesting, but quite tough. Must buy textbook soon.
1715 hours to 1830 hours. Marketing. The teacher is quite nice too, and it is one of (the only?) the subjects that I think I will enjoy a lot. Cos... it's marketing. And marketing is my kind of subject.


marketing clan, compliment of ping's new canon ixus v2. *winks*


Wednesday.
0830 hours to 1145 hours. Ethics and Social Responsibility. B.O.R.I. N.G. But somewhat interesting. Can't blame the prof. How exciting can ethics be? But it is just very GP-ish, so other than having to read more and do all the term paper it should be okay.

Thursday.
1015 hours to 1330 hours. Quantitative Methods. Unconfirmed course. Never go for lesson. :P.
1715 hours to 1830 hours. Marketing. Interesting. Was having discussion about Levi's. Me and Ping's fave

Friday.
0830 hours to 1145 hours. Oh God I hate morning lessons. I was so dead and tried to listen and concentrate and succeeded for a while. Quite a while. Found out that just nice the modules I'm doing are quite interlinked. Goody goody.

Went swimming after that. Swam many many laps. 34laps? Or to ping, is 17 laps. LOL. Ate sinful fried dory fillet @ Ficus Bistro for lunch.

And I missed Bowling cos my thumb havent okay mar. :(

No comments: