Sunday, August 25, 2002

DIARY ENTRY FOR A TYPICAL SUNDAY FAMILY DAY

Yesterday: Spent Saturday at home and had some house calls from 2 very important people in my life. :D Was kinda stone and not much but I guess it was quite okay. Ping and I tried to learn breakdance from Larry and I just cannot do it. *sad* Fe keep saying we have to know how to do the split before we can ever breakdance. lol. Ping and I made our own Nihon-style Curry Chicken and it is nice!

Speaking of Fe, who has been my family's maid eversince I was in K2, her mum is quite sick. And she is very upset. Let's all pray for her mum okay? Apparently her mum tried to ask her back last week, and just now her sister kept smsing her to call back and all that. So worrying. Although I have never really known her mum, I know that she is really quite an amazing and nice woman. Haiii.... life...

Went out with mummy for the whole day today. Papa went to watch the Yonex Sunrise match and was showing off that he is an invited guest and no need to buy ticket to go and watch... lol... I manage to find my way from Indoor Stadium to OG @ Bugis Street through all the road signs making few (negligible lar!) wrong turns only. Shopped at OG with mummy but I ended up buying a skirt myself. The kind of typical black skirt that I never own and what I guess will come to good use during presentations. Ping I no need to wear my leather skirt liao lol. Then we went over to Bugis Junction and mummy bought a top and I bought 2 new bra. Ate at this old family style chinese restaurant after picking Papa up and is back home safe and happy after a family Sunday.

Wonder what we will be doing tommorrow while the world is at school. Shall we play badminton/ swim/ gym/ rollerblade? I shall try to be consistent in my studies this sem (as I always vow to but never succeed for the past 2 sem) and at the very least read the relevant chapters on the textbooks that are lying on my shelf. In fact I shall do it after reading this, and I will go and print out the notes later.

I suddenly want to bowl very very much. I just peeled the dead skin on my thumb off, and it looks quite okay already. So next week I can go for training. *Sigh* But training is really so damn expensive. Bowling is so expensive.

No comments: