Monday, August 26, 2002

I suddenly have this inspiration to do well this term. I am not someone who study hard. Frankly, I don't study at all, all my life I scrap through major exams, fail class test and prelims and play all day long. Don't ask me how I manage to do it. I really don't know. Somehow my life isn't very happening either, so I don't seem to boost anything. Some people may have played all their live and somehow really enjoyed and learnt something, even if they failed their exams and stuff. Others mug all their lives have no time to play but at least have academics to boost. I'm nowhere. I don't feel sorry for myself because I enjoyed my life so far and they are good memories. All the ponteng sessions and naughty things I do still never quite fail to awe people when we have some kopitam talk cock session. (got EEF for my 'A's prelims) But suddenly, I just wanna get As.

The last time I had an A was like O levels. No As in As. In SMU, I've only gotten 1 A. For Creative Thinking module. It's still good, it's an A for a module, but suddenly, I want more!

Yet I'm not going to scream out loud here that I'm gonna get ALL As, cos although it wun be a all-talk-no-do thing, but then again, leopard can't change it spots. Or rather, it takes time to change mar, man also took time to evolve. So I am giving myself a challenge. Or a semester resolution:

Thou Shalt get 2 A this term. And no D. No C.

awe inspired hui signing off. tee hee

No comments: