Thursday, August 08, 2002

I LOOK LIKE EILIANG

It's the usual once every 4 months ritual where I will step into the salon to colour my hair. Feeling adventurous and perhaps sick of my 109-la-mei look (as Cindy put it) with all the ash blonde streaks I simply point point at some dark blackcurrant ribena inspired looking color on the color chart as a base colour and some dark deep red and brown as a highlight. Voila! I look just like a red freak now. The supposed ribena colour seem to have diluted into the ribena we drink. ( I was looking at the pre-diluted color) and somehow the deep red which the guy promised

"will not be very red one... cos ur hair may not absorb well"

turned like... well... RED.

All red. No brown. Perhaps, like 1 streak of brown. No ribena.

*sobs*

Now I look like a guy who I always make fun of, especially when everything of his seems red. And unfortunately, I seemed to suffer from the same post-coloring sydrome. I went to U2 and picked up a RED. tank top.

How miserable can life be.

*whistles*

Latest mood: RED.
Latest postcoloring sydrome haul: Mango pants . U2 skirt . U2 spags

No comments: