Thursday, August 29, 2002

I like machiam change my mind all day long. Today I decided I shall do a double major. Since honours is so difficult to get, just look at the kiasu people in my school. Getting a 2nd lower or 3rd is as good as not getting one. I mean, not that I don't want. I'm just more realistic. Anyway, double major doesn't have a lot of additional criteria which a double degree have, which, despite the fact that I am interested, I guess I'm really not up to it. That's the least I could do to have an edge ( just a small one ) over other business degree holders.

Is thinking of what to do if I don't get my QM. Probably intermediate microeconomics. Must call up our friendly course director to ask him.

And I suck at bowling.

And for those people who are kaypoh to look at my bmw pics, just click here, login as effigy, password bmw.

No comments: