Saturday, August 17, 2002

I went bowling training today. Has been a long time since I last bowled. About at least a month or so. Thank goodness I still can bowl a bit, but it was very unstable, the way I bowled I think. Inconsistent, more like it.

Money money money. Everyone in the team owns nice bowling bags, 2 ball bags, 1 ball bag, trolley bag, shoulder bag whatever. And mine is the only one that is just a improvised school bag that has rollers. But somehow I am not very affected, neither am I really ashame of it. Afterall I only paid a like 30 bucks, whereas a trolley bag cost up to 200 bucks. I used to be very affected by brands and stuff, and if there is anything good about recession, it thought me how not to spend so much money. :)

Anyway I hurt my poor thumb and my skin dunno went where. lol

After bowling me and Michelle ate sinful KFC. We bought a 3 course meal and Michelle had this tactic with getting sure-win for the scratch and win card. So we won another 3 course meal which we can eat next week. kakkaka

We felt disgusted with ourselves after that and decided to go swimming! So for the 2nd time in 2 days, I went down to Serangoon Swimming complex. One thing I don't quite like about public pools is its always so freaking crowded. And not only that, most people dunno what is call give way. Plus lots of seconday school hormones raging boys that are always at the corner of the pool dunno whatthehell they doing, making a lot of noise and peeping at girls or something. But too bad I'm too poor to own any club membership. :~(

And i swam 15 laps! :D + yesterday 10 laps!


No comments: