Thursday, August 15, 2002

I realised I updated a lot of times today. Hmmm... anyway, just came back from a ride to school to pick up the tickets dear ol' Cin left uncollected in Eiliang's locker. Opened up my locker and saw the familar mess. Took home my thermal mug as it will be replaced with a new Standard Chartered one I took from Standard Chartered (duh). Was thinking of the things to bring to school on Tuesday. Have to go shop for packets and packets of Milo and Mochas for the early morning daze. My (dad's) NAN DA JING SHENG jacket, which, although absolutely inappropriate to wear in SMU, but wattheheck. ;) Some cup noodles, and of course my laptop.

Anyway, as I was driving, I picked up a call from distressed Kenny, who was my freshie at OBS. Apparently the sotongboy wanted to drop 1 module but somehow he dropped all but that module. Add/ Drop oso blur. *faints* Wanted to laugh but din dare to cos I think it's stressful enough just to think of the kind of feeling he is going through. Hopefully the course director will help him. (TECK KIANG!)

And as I was on my way there, near Oei Tiong Ham Building, there was this small white fluffy dog that is so stupid! He (must be a male) saw the light coming, and still run right across my car. God i almost killed the dog. Stupid dog. I thought all dogs were quite streetwise. Anyway, dunno what the dog was doing there at 10pm lar.

Me and Ping would probably go to JB on Monday while everyone start their school term. I HAVE NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY!!!!! muahahahaha

SMU Bash tmr @ ChinaBlack.

No comments: