Wednesday, August 14, 2002

I am using the computer downstairs and it sux! The other time when there was some glitch thanx to the idiot to created the cherobyl virus (CIH) my da da was unable to change the colour back to normal. I know that I have to find the color card and install it or something. Nonetheless I can't be bothered for now since the computer is going for some upgrading soon. Am actually helping dear miss little sister to download icq on the computer so that she can talk to brother. Such nonsense excuse kids come up with, and adults like me just fall for it/ pretend that they fell for it. And there is a regulation that kiddos under 13 cannot have icq. So amazing... but then again how can you ever check and ever know about it?

Yun Huey you are an illegal user!

Didn't go for Judo training yet again for like the 20th time. So sorry Ping and Cin I truly wanted to go but in the end got so frustrated I just wanted to stay at home to rot. Please forgive me....

Feeling fat now. Ping swam and went for Judo and I rotted at home. Later shall go cycle around a bit to run some errands also.

1. Pick up the school blazer from Michelle.
2. Pick up the bash tickets from Cindy.
3. Pass Jamie her present.

Am tempted to take the car but perhaps a little exercise will help my pek cek mind now. :D

To dinner.

No comments: