Monday, April 21, 2003

I don't even have to scream. You know.

EXAMS' OVEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

And I'm happily online till 5.40am. Time for ma sis to go to school.

I'm tired, sleepy, but don't want to sleep yet. Let's plan for the 4 months holidays.

1. Find a job. Or 2. Maybe more (emailed many many company at 3, 4am already. If they actually noticed, I wonder what would they think?)
2. Go to some Coral something show with Ping if not she will do the (m)(m) act again.
3. Go skating
4. Kick-fit
5. Get even more money
6. Visit Places of Interest to stimulate Singapore's economy - like Sentosa, Science Centre (since I have to watch the Coral something show anyway), Zoo
7. Climb the Bukit Timah Hill (last climbed 1993)
8. Watch a lot of movies at theatre/on VCD/DVD/laptop
9. Train for IVP
10. Go Windsurfing
11. Nuah like there is no tommorrow
12. Prepare to leave Singapore for Canada



Btw, I want to teach my fellow bloggees how to scold people in time of absolute anger. I used this against this groupmate of mine like last year:

You are a hebetudinous, lethargic, sluggish, stuporous, torpid, dopey, blockheaded, dense, doltish, dumb, hebetudinous, obtuse, thickheaded, thick-witted, dimwitted, dopey, ass, fool, imbecile, jackass, mooncalf, moron, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, simple, simpleton, softhead, tomfool, goose, cretin, ding-dong, dip, goof, jerk, nerd, schmo, schmuck turkey!

Aye Johnny, remember these words in case it comes out for SAT okay?

God bless my man, for he is going for SMU's interview tommorrow. I mean later. And I'm going to support him there too!

No comments: