Thursday, April 10, 2003

I was just looking through some online job sites and realised that they are looking for people to take temperatures at the hospital. Pays $6 to $6.50.

Guess in these bad times, there are still more job opportunities for people who were retrenched etc.

But if you ask me, I wouldn't wanna do it? Not that I'm like some SARs freak, but frankly, it's not my own life at stake. If I *sway sway* get infected, most likely my whole family will get it too.

And no, I'm not those kind who stays at home to rot and wait for the epidemic to vanish in the air. Neither am I the sort who will run away from you if you happen to cough next to me. And I would look at nurses and doctors from TTS in a different light - of admiration and not repelling.

But yet the answer is no, for $6.50 per hour, I wouldn't want to risk my life.

Would you?

No comments: