Thursday, April 17, 2003

of a new hairdo

3 down 1 to go! Finished my Finance exam today! Turned out to be a little better than econs, which was really quite difficult. Anyway, decided to clear the aura decided to go for a haircut. But piang eh the girl who washed my hair must have been mistreated or something, she almost scratched my whole scalp out! Now it still have the fragile feeling. ARGH.

Anyway, it was kinda a disaster. Not like it looked THAT bad, at first I thought it was quite la, cos the hair turned out to be radically different, not even remotely like the picture I pointed to the haircutter. It was a little too short, and now it looks kinda kuku, you know, with some that can stand? Maybe one good word to use is. BECKHAM.

But not really, cos the back is not that short. Oh whatever. At least finally all my out of bed toss-o-turning wax and fibre putty and gels and all can be used. And I'm going to color the bottom part of the hair orange, after much consideration in front of the mirror earlier. Yup, the bright orange like Mr Synapseman's picture below. Cos I bleached it before, and now the roots have grown quite a bit, still got some bleachy color at the end, might as well make it orange, since I have the hair color anyway. Anyone who wants Pink, Orange or Yellow hair can come to me. Cos I have the hair dye at home. :D

Pictures later, cos I haven't taken them yet. I never buy a new digital cam ma, not like someone who is taking photo of everything in sight.

Muahahahahaha

Anyway my poor Fuji Finepix has got a scratch at the display. *heartache*

No comments: