Wednesday, April 09, 2003

i need money man

with the epidemic lurking in the air, I wun be having much fun enjoying my holidays. true i'd go out as usual, but most likely i'd be restricted to travel.

and all that crap.

so how? i want a ps 2! i want to play ffx. for the longest time.


brother don't wanna share cos he doesn't really have time to play. *sobs* but if we can sell the psone, it'll bring us like $130, so the total cost will be reduced.

Aiya duno la. I should be thinking of my exams now, but as you can see from my previous entry, it is not exactly a very wonderous feeling. And I bet you people reading it now are doing the same, planning and plotting about the after exams.

Which is very very soon. So I should plan first.

i will play all the ffs that i have yet to play. ffv, ffvii, no ffviii. don't like.

No comments: