Friday, April 04, 2003

So Proud of You

Disclaimer: Potiential awww factor, don't read if you don't like mushy things lol

In case you are wondering why I am blogging at 8am, it's not because I woke up early, and it's not because I was busy with my report. In fact, I survived yesterday's terrible schedule. But I haven't slept a wink though.

Cos he came over to help me fix my uncle's PC. And he fixed it, when me and my bro couldn't. Don't ask me what the problem is, I don't know, anyway it doesn't matter. But he came, rushed from work and then did it through the night (and day actually) from like 8, 9pm till 7am, when it was finally done. All these while I was just sleeping on the sofa and occasionally came to accompany him, and my sis kept him awake and they were surfing for S League and other soccer shit.

I mean, I have to say this, but I am really so proud of him. Not just because he fixed the comp, which was kinda tough to me nonetheless, but of his spirit of not quitting before he solve it, even if it means not sleeping and not going back home. Such a born troubleshooter I said, but he just laughed.

He's finally home, safe in bed and in dreamland now.

Hee, that's my boy.

No comments: