Saturday, April 05, 2003

Went to J8 with mummy to collect my Oliver! tickets for tommorrow. Tried to miu miu to the sistic woman that the show is tommorrow and if I can't collect it today I cannot watch it tommorrow (cos the counter closes at 8pm and I was going to be late) and I succeeded yet again!

miu miu makes the world go round!

realised that my blog is a little hard to read, will change color when i free la

Anyway I was pretty happy spending time with my mummy even though it was only for a while like from 7+ to 9+, but it was quite nice to walk around and bitch a bit and share an ice cream. This is the sort of thing that I guess daughters should do for mummies. I guess when I grow up (or maybe, call it older) I'd spend my Saturdays/ Sundays going window shopping with my mummy and all that. And bringing mummy to go tour around the world when I can afford it by then. Think today must have been quite meaningful to her as it was to me. If I'm a mummy I would want my daughter to accompany me lidat too. So today is a happy day. :)

& I'm pretty thrilled to watch Oliver! tommorrow! :D Just can't wait. Am reading up the summary of Oliver Twist now. Don't say I got no childhood k, I read Great Expectations. :P

No comments: