Monday, April 07, 2003

of wallet lost and found AGAIN

The reason why I said AGAIN is because I typed the WHOLE LONG UPDATE and the STUPID BLOGGER WENT *****.

Fuck man.

So lazy to type all over again. Took me the whole 15 minutes.

Will cut short now.

Went Esplanade to study with Ping and Rose. On the way there I lost my wallet. Was very upset and called up the card companies to suspend my cards.

The call finally came and my wallet was found by this nice bus driver.

Here was the conversation:

Uncle: Where are you now?
Me: Esplanade
Uncle: Orrrh, the big durian ah, want to collect your wallet now?
Me: Sorry I got something on now, can I go collect later?
Uncle: oh, you performing ah, nm later la, I ask my man, Ah Seng, to look out for you


Then when I went there, the Ah Seng was there. He gave me my wallet and made me sign this feedback form which was already filled up by his tou, expressing my warmest gratitude to the bus driver for finding my wallet and all. So cute right? not that I really mind of course, just pretty amused.

Anyway, I saw Zhi Ping at the library borrowing some stuff while I was there at the library. :D So happy to see her after a long while. We had nice ThaiExpress dinner, which Rose's one kinda gross. (If you ever eat there, don't eat the Satay Beehoon thing. God knows why she ordered such an exotic dish :P) Sorry for the misunderstanding too. We'll be happy and exam-freed okay? :D

No comments: